Here’s the simple recipe:
- 60 buttery crackers, such as Kebbler Club
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers (about 1/2 box)
- 2 cups (12 oz bag) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
I tend to cut the bars right along the cracker lines, but you can cut them whatever side you feel is good for you. They are sweet, so I only eat a half at a time, so cutting them smaller can be good. I recommend cutting them while the mixtures are still warm. They do get pretty hard to cut so cutting before refrigeration can be helpful.
And you will want to serve them with milk. Enjoy this sweet homemade kit kat goodness! I am not responsible for any addiction nor weight gain from the deliciousness!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad