To my readers, I just wanted to take a few moments today to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I appreciate all of my readers and entrants. Your dedication to my blog is the reason this blog is able to continue on. Your readership means a lot to me! So THANK YOU!
To my friends and family, Thank you so much for your support this year on everything with the blog and also offline. I have a unique family dynamic, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. I am thankfully for each and everyone of you.
Here’s my top 10 thankfully things for today:
- I am thankful for my supportive amazing husband, children and my family.
- I am thankful the treatment for my Pompe’s is helping stall progression.
- I am thankful for my loving pup, who despite how crappy I can be still wants to sit on my lap everyday.
- I am thankful we have a house to call home.
- I am thankful for the food we have to eat, each and every day.
- I am thankful for God and all the blessings he has given me today and everyday.
- I am thankful the relationships that have grown this year and the ones that have failed (because they weren’t ment to be)
- I am thankful for my MomDot family. They have unconditional support & love & I appreciate it all.
- I am thankful for the military past and present that allow me to have my freedom everyday.
- I am thankful for the Thanksgiving feast that I will enjoy today.